- Anterior total hip replacement
- Conventional total hip replacement
- Revision total hip replacement
- Hip arthroscopy
- Total shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic stabilisation
- Subacromial decompression
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Revision knee replacement
- High tibial osteotomy
- Knee arthroscopy & reconstruction
- Pelvic fractures & acetabular reconstructions
- Hip fracture fixation & joint replacement surgery
- Hip – labral tears
- Knee – intra articular fractures
- Knee – meniscus and ACL injuries
Melbourne Bone & Joint Clinic
Patient comfort and well-being is a priority at Melbourne Bone & Joint Clinic. Our friendly staff strive to ensure a comfortable, caring and compassionate environment for our patients. The clinic strongly believes in a multi-disciplinary approach and works closely with our patients general practitioner, physiotherapist and other health care providers to ensure a clear plan for our patient’s surgical journey.
Arvind Jain has been fortunate to obtain his training from two widely variable training systems. This has provided him with a unique ability to maintain composure under stress and manage complex surgical procedures with finesse.
Arvind Jain is a thorough doctor and a meticulous surgeon who leaves no stone unturned in order to help his patients achieve the best possible result. He makes it his duty to ensure that his patients fully comprehend their condition so that they are able to make an informed decision as to the most suitable treatment option. The best option may or may not include surgery. Sometimes non-surgical treatments such as steroid injections or physiotherapy can be enough. If surgery is the best option, Arvind will take as much time as is needed to fully explain the process and procedure, including projected outcomes, recovery time frame and long-term success rates.